How to export your catalogue in CWR format is touched upon in our Deliveries topic. But it is also possible for publishers to import catalogue in CWR format onto curve. A useful feature if you sub-publish catalogue that is delivered to you in this format. To get started, head to the Imports page under the Settings directory and create a new import via the +Create button at the top right of your screen.
1. Setup – Here you can specify the name of this delivery for your own reference, select it is a delivery in CWR format, and specify who sent this catalogue to you.
2. Files – Attach the CWR file
3. Mapping – If any values are found that are unknown to the Curve royalty system, you will be asked to map these here. If there are no unknown values, this step will automatically be skipped.
4. Defaults – Here you get the multiple options to customise the data upon import. You can insert yourself at the top of the controlled IP Chains of all Works as an Admin or Sub-Publisher, for the IP Chains to automatically reflect correctly the rights you represent. It will only add you to the top of the IP Chain of controlled shares, and automatically take over the collected performance & collected mechanical rate from the Original Publisher. You can also attach a Contract or Catalogue Group to all Works, and overwrite in which Territories you will represent these Works.
5. Complete – Hitting the Ingest button will import all Works. You will receive an email confirmation once all Works have been created.